With Invisalign, you can straighten your teeth without wearing braces by using a series of transparent, detachable aligners that are made to fit your teeth exactly. With time, the virtually invisible aligners realign your teeth into a smile you can be proud of.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign has no metal bands or wires to catch food particles and plaque. Following a proper oral hygiene regimen can lower your risk of developing periodontal disease, tooth decay, and plaque accumulation. The purpose of Invisalign is to fit your lifestyle.
• Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
• Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
• Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack materials are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
• Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
• Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
• Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
• Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.